User Registration and Access to Account
- If so prompted by the Website's system, you shall change your User ID and password to be able to continue using the Website and the Services. You shall not allow any third party or any other entity to access the Account or use the Services.
- The following are the terms and conditions governing the various Services provided by Sourceability through the Website:
Terms and Conditions of Sale: You may be a purchaser sourcing for electronic components. Sourceability has a global network that enables Sourceability to procure the components you want at the best possible price with the best-qualified supplier. For the current version of the Website, the existing Terms and Conditions of Sale and any other agreement relating to the purchase of goods from Sourceability, and which are entered into between you and Sourceability shall govern your purchase of goods from the Website except that the provisions in paragraph 2.3 below shall also apply.
Excess Management Terms: You may be a supplier who has excess inventory. Sourceability is able to match your excess inventory to the demand of its other customers. You will have to agree to the Excess Management Terms which will set out the terms and conditions of the sale of your excess inventory to Sourceability.
- Usage of the Services during the Current Version
- All orders made by you shall be deemed to be an offer made by you to purchase the selected items and quantities set out in your cart. All items that you check out shall not be cancelled by you or returned to us subsequently unless such return is made in accordance with the existing General Terms and Conditions of Sale between you and Sourceability. All orders are subject to acceptance by Sourceability. Sourceability shall issue you an Order Confirmation after you have checked out your selected items from the Website. The Order Confirmation shall set out the details of your purchase and shall be sent to your email address provided under the Registration Information.
- In cases where you have an existing General Terms and Conditions of Sale with Sourceability, you shall make payment for your order in accordance with such existing terms. Sourceability shall not process any orders in the case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the items appearing on the Website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered, Sourceability shall modify or cancel the Order Confirmation accordingly. Depending on market conditions at that time, Sourceability has the right to modify or cancel certain items in the Order Confirmation. If you are agreeable with the modifications proposed by Sourceability, the dashboard in your Account shall then be updated accordingly. Sourceability shall not be held liable to you for any direct losses (including loss of profit) or indirect, consequential or special losses of any kind in connection with such modification or cancellation of items as described herein.
- In the event that you do not use the Services on the Website, but instead send a purchase order directly to an account manager in Sourceability or to a support email on the Website firstname.lastname@example.org, Sourceability reserves the right to determine whether to handle your purchase order through the Website or outside of the Website.
In using the Services on the Website, you consent to Sourceability sending you electronic messages such as email, text messages, mobile push messages, or notices and other communications on this Website.
Usage of Website
- In using the Services, you will have to upload, submit, store, receive or send content in connection with the entity you represent (the "Content"). You hereby grant Sourceability a worldwide and royalty-free license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute the Content for the purposes of Sourceability providing its customers with the Services. The rights granted in this license are also for the purposes of enabling Sourceability to use and analyse the Content in order to promote, market, improve and develop the Website and the Services. Sourceability may share the Content with its related companies and affiliates as well as third party service providers in order to process and manage the Content. Such a license continues even after you cease to be Sourceability's customer.
You agree to the following in the usage of the Website and the Services:
- Not to publish, upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available Content that (a) is unlawful, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially or religiously sensitive or otherwise objectionable (b) infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties (c) contains software virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or any other computer file or software designed to corrupt, interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer hardware, software or other property;
- Not to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Not to harass, defame, abuse, stalk, or threaten the rights of other persons or entities or their rights of privacy;
- Not to harvest, collect, store and use in any way the information or data of other users of the Website or the Services for purposes other than that which the Services are designed for;
- Not to download any content from the Website in the course of using the Services and use such content for illegal purposes or for purposes unrelated to the Services or to offer services similar to the Services;
- Not to gain unauthorised access to the Website or the platform providing the Services or any other computer systems or networks related to the Website, whether through hacking, mining or any other means;
- Not to use the Website and the Services in a manner that would affect any other user's use and enjoyment of the Website and the Services;
- Not to take down the Website or amend any part of the Website;
- Not to take down any other web tools provided to you by Sourceability;
- Not to copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, publish, license or create derivative works from, transfer, lease or sell the Website or the content on the Website;
- Not to copy or modify any part of the Services;
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the servers, or networks which support the Website or breach any procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise use the source code of this Website to build a website similar to the Website; and
- Not to violate any applicable local and international laws and their regulations.
Personal Data Protection
All content posted or uploaded by you to the Website shall be at your own risk and Sourceability shall not be responsible for the use or misuse of such uploaded information by any other user of the Website.
Your confidentiality obligations herein shall continue even after you cease using the Website and/or after the termination of your Account.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to publish, reproduce and use your Intellectual Property Rights, specifically your trademarks, logo or brand, on the Website and for the purposes of our provision of the Services.
System Security and Availability
- You agree not to manipulate the Website and the platform for the Services and the functionality contained in the Website or the platform for the Services and not to introduce material or data into the Website or the platform for the Services that could damage or steal other computer programs, computer systems, data or information or to overload the infrastructure for the Website or the platform for the Services or that of other users with large volumes of data not required for business purposes.
- Information distributed to you by Sourceability in the password-protected areas of the Website may only be disclosed to third parties with the express prior written agreement of Sourceability.
Modification and Termination of Services
- If you wish to terminate your Account, please ensure that you are legally entitled to do so under the additional terms and conditions that you have agreed with Sourceability. You may then contact Sourceability at email@example.com.
Exclusion of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
Sourceability shall not be liable in any way for any content posted by users of the Website and the Services, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in such content, or for any losses or damages of any kind incurred as a result of your use or reliance on any content posted on the Website or the platform for the Services. Sourceability shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, data or other intangible losses (whether these are direct or indirect damages and even if Sourceability had been advised of such losses), howsoever caused, whether in contract or tort or otherwise arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Website and the Services; or (ii) your procurement of or your sale of goods and services (including excess goods) using the platform for the Services; or (iii) any unauthorised access to or alteration of your data.
- You may use the Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. Sourceability may suspend or stop providing the Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if Sourceability is investigating suspected misconduct.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore.
The Tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator.
The language of the arbitration shall be English.